Monday, August 11, 2008

Proud To Be...

It was so great to see our wonderful President at the Olympic Games. How cute is the first family?

I am so proud of these guys! Phelps reaction to their win was seriously priceless!

I must say... Nate and I have really loved watching the games. Women's Volleyball was on the other morning and that's obviously NOT in my top ten events to watch. I wanted to head over to Beverly Hills for cupcakes and Nate looked at me in shock and said, "I LOVE women's volleyball! I have always loved it!"

Okay... I just looked at him like, "Is this guy joking?" I think Nate realized I was seriously confused about his love for women's volleyball... so, just to cover up, he said, "Well, I just love all of the Olympics."

Yeah right Nate...

If anyone likes to talk Women's Volleyball... he's your man!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't that win the best??? Oh, Justin and I watched it over and over and over again. I loved the guys' reactions, it was definitely a proud moment!!!

Abby said...

Ha ha... Volleyball! Ha ha, I can't stop laughing. Go USA!!!!

Apron Appeal said...

Abby, You don't know me but I'm a friend of the Locke's anyway...Nate's big sister played volleyball in High School maybe he likes volleyball because it reminds him of how cool his big sis is.

Gwenevere

P.S. Don't make your blog private just because a stranger posted on your blog :) I promise I won't do it again. I just couldn't let you dig on Nate because he likes women's volleyball. Plus I think Monica and Trisha will vouch for me...I'm mostly of sound mind.