Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls Weekend In NYC



Last weekend we celebrated Girls Weekend in NYC... We invited all the Cannon girls, along with girls that could be Cannon's one day. Out of them all... Emily, Emilee, Emily, Jenny, Ellie and I all joined in the festivities. Mom, Meghan, Chloe, Courtney, Sarajane, Maddie and Lulu were all missed terribly.

I would love to say that this weekend was jam packed with fun, shopping, great food and laughs... but I was sick the entire time and I think I bummed everyone out. While they all waited in line at Pink Berry, I sprawled out in a tiny doorway clenching my stomach and complaining... I was happy to come face to face with the man who lives through this tiny doorway. He told me that drunks like to urinate where I was sitting. I didn't budge.

Although I was sick, it was SO fun to laugh with the girls. Shopping was fun. And I found a very fabulous dress at Bergdorfs. Now I'm debating if brocade is appropriate for a summer rehearsal dinner... hmm... thoughts?

Tomorrow I leave for SLC!! Lot's of wedding things to do. First things first... my appointment to get my hair bleached out from Breck!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Yeah you are headed to SLC!! I hope I get to see while you are here but if not have so much fun planning your wedding and having your shower.

Jenny Zwick said...

it looks like you have two people who look at your blog :)