Thursday, April 3, 2008

Perfect Pair


Nate and I really are a perfect pair. We are old a lot that we seem like best buddies and that we look like we just love to hang out with each other. This is all true... But in all honesty, there are SO many things we just don't have in common... for example:

These are some of Nate's favorite foods:

chicken crouton casserole
steak
mt dew
brownie sundaes with hot fudge

This is my list (some) of my favorite foods:

Anything with Butter
Abby's Mashed Potatoes... with mom's gravy, mom's mashed potatoes, balsamic vinegar, and tomatoes
Rice Krispie Treats!!!!Homemade Caramels
Mom's Poppyseed Cake with LOTS of icing
Mom's Cinnamon Rolls
I like aunt Robyn's chicken things with a lot of the mustard sauce
Good salads with vinegary dressing or lemon juice
Vinegar
Chang's Spicy Chicken
Lobster
Polenta
Vegetables with dip
Fruit with dip
Brownie sundaes with hot fudge
Root Beer Floats
Pellegrino Sparkling Water
Caramel Apple Cider

Crystal
Light Raspberry Ice
Hot Chocolate
Fresca

Cake from Cakes De Fleur


Nate scored a 36 in the math section of his ACT... I don't think my score is even the sum of 3 and 6... but who really cares?

Nate had one job in college, he worked at Western Corrections.
I worked at my Dad's office, PF Changs, MSNBC (for the Olympics,) Mikado, Abercrombie, Pottery Barn, The Broiler, Skywest Airlines (the worst job ever!,) Challenger... and I'm sure there are some random ones I am forgetting. Needless to say, Nate is much more committed than I am :)

Nate is OBSESSED with cars. Our computers have two completely different bookmark tabs... his are weird car forums, The Drudge Report and more weird car forums. Mine are wedding blogs, fashion sites (style.com) Foxnews and lots of celebrity gossip pages...

I could go on and on... we both like wakeboarding and hot fudge sundaes, boats and the water, so we'll be just fine ;)


4 comments:

Annelise said...

You forgot to say that Abby loves to sing and has the voice of an angel. Nate has a terrible singing voice.

Annie said...

You also forgot to say that you love Coke. I hope you are drinking one in that picture. Mostly if you are a cannon you love Coke or Diet Coke. Cute blog.

Abigail said...

Actaully... we both LOVE diet coke! I can't believe I missed that one :)

Unknown said...

This blog is very useful to know the information about the perfect pair. And you love coke very much.
===================
susan

california dui