Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cakes De Fleur

I am so thrilled!!! Nate and I had the most wonderful cake tasting experience! After getting an outrageous price quote for my fairytale cake... I knew I had to look elsewhere... my mother suggested I contact Cakes De Fleur. Since I can't take a trip to SLC without picking up a couple of these cakes, I knew I had to have them make my wedding cake. The taste of wedding cake is one of the most important parts of your wedding! I am already stressed that I will only get the tiny little bite Nate gives me!

Cakes De Fleur worked with me to help create the perfect cake for the wedding day at a very reasonable price!! I am excited. Both Nate and I scarfed down every last crumb and I walked out of there so happy with the decision I had made!

Laurlee helped me with my ideas and I am totally confident that it will not only be the best tasting wedding cake ever, it will look great too!! You can pick up these delightful treasures at The Store or Emigration Market! Enjoy the yummy taste of a fresh baked homemade cake...

No comments: