Friday, June 20, 2008

Confessions of a Shopaholic


Do you know what this picture represents?


This picture represents the greatest fictional heroin of all time, Rebecca Bloomwood! She is the ultimate shopaholic and the girl every girl wants to be!!  Well... most of us!  

I love Becky, because she makes me laugh out loud! And I can absolutely relate to her!  As can most girls... and her love interest, Luke Brandon is perfection!  Sophie Kinsella's fabulous books will make you laugh, stay up late and read and actually hope and possibly one day get endless shopping sprees (for you and baby), traveling exotic places (and furnishing your home with foreign treasures from these places) and fabulous, luxurious surprises and excitement everyday for the rest of your life!

I just saw that this movie will be released February 13th, 2009!  And unless Nate surprises me with tickets to London for the premier (I'm assuming it will take place in Becky and Luke's hometown) I will be throwing the ultimate Confessions of a Shopaholic premier PARTY!  And if you live in Cali, ali, ali... you are invited!  This won't be a jeans and t-shirt sort of gig... Fashionistas... start your search!

Three cheers for Isla Fisher for landing the best dang role a gal can get!

  

3 comments:

Cotter said...

I love these books! Maybe I will have to take a drive over to California for the PARTY!

Anonymous said...

Hello Abby! I am so glad you like these books too! I am obsessed! If I am in California, likelihood slim, I will be at your party!! Hope you are doing well. Courtney

Abby said...

Are you freaking kidding me? Where did you find this picture? I need more!!! Seriously I am flying to LA for this party. I will start planing how to pack 5 pieces that can mix and match and look fab! No one will know I am wareing the same clothes over and over... But just like becky in the book, I will secretly fed-ex 5 boxes of clothes to your house just before I arrive. You never know when you'll need a great pair of shoes, or maybe it will even snow in CA while I am there. Or maybe it will be extremely hot. The weather is totally unpredictable that time of year! I mean I can't go to LA and risk being seen by all the movie stars and movie directors in just some average outfit... Can I?
I'm SOO excited!