Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meeting The Man Of Her Dreams

My mom met George W. the other day at an event with Mitt Romney. My dad told him of my mom's adoration. He kissed her on the forehead, she went back to her table, cried and she compared it to meeting Jesus. She really is his biggest fan and has always adored him. It is important to support the President of our Country, even if you don't agree with him.

My mom and dad both said he was eloquent and funny. My mom has said multiple times that one day people will realize all of the good things W has done for the country. Anyway George, The Cannons support you and your decisions! Thanks for keeping us safe!

4 comments:

Kristen M said...

Even though Aaron and I feel completely opposite of you when it comes to politics HURRY OUT HERE SOON. Do you know yet where you are going to live? Laguna is so nice and we love it down here. The people are friendly and outgoing and our ward is fabulous. Little tempting to go to the beach when you are driving the PCH all the way to church and see the beautiful ocean. Anyway let me know when you are making it out here and where you are going to live. loves

Annie said...

Abby, I am so proud that you don't follow the crowd of everyone else in the country and stick up for him. I am so happy for your mom. When are you comin' out here?

Cotter said...

abs... you have a blog! i love it! oh and i really love seeing a picture of my cute cousin that i rarely get to see. thanks for giving me a tessa fix. i love her!

Unknown said...

I completely agree...you need to support our president even if you don't agree with all his (or her) decisions! I think it would be neat to meet a president! Congrats to your mom!!!