Sunday, May 4, 2008

Antique Ribbon



I have finally chosen my gown! The very talented Penny Perkins will be making it!! My gown has been, probably, my biggest concern! I had the perfect gown, ready with a zillion pictures for her to make. The moment I sat down, we started talking and now I am doing something I could only dream up! It is gorgeous and exactly what I want... different, colorful, but very elegant! A mix of my favorties!! Oscar, Monique and Carolina. And who can blame me? They are only amongst the most amazing designers in the world! I really needed a piece of each of them! The only thing I need to find is some fabulous antique ribbon to tie around the gown. Much like the gorgeous ribbon seen above! Which I just found out can be found here: fabulous antique ribbon!

No comments: