Friday, May 9, 2008

Costume Institute Ball


I thought I would post a couple of my favorite pictures from the Costume Institutes's Annual Ball. Above is Jacquetta Wheeler... one of my favorite supermodels, with the VERY best hair!! I think her dress is so striking!! I just LOVE ruffles this season! They are so feminine and nostalgic!

I feel very lucky for everything I have in my life, but one little luxury I would love... is to be on the very elite guest list of some of these phenomenal events that I can only imagine going to... oh well! Pictures will have to do!

Below is the gorgeous, Chanel Iman... a young and incredibly successful model! Take a good look... you'll start seeing her everywhere! Including the most recent GAP campaigns with Coco Rocha! She is pictures with Phil Collins' daughter, Lily... you may recognize her from the Crillon Ball. She wore a phenomenal vintage Chanel white dress! It was artwork! She looks so adorable here! Very sophisticated and chic! The wild thing is...neither of these gals are even legal!! Must be nice...


Below is Lily Collins at Crillon Ball. Ellie (my baby sister) fell in love with the dress the minute she saw it. It would be a great inspiration for a vintage looking wedding gown! I definitely thought about it...

No comments: