Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom...

I'm a day late, but I have been searching for a picture of my mom and this is the only one I had on my computer. My mom won't pose for pictures, even though she has the prettiest smile and her eyes are sparkly Simmonds' eyes!! If you do get a picture of Sally, she is flipping the bird...

I love my mom for so many reasons. I don't think I could have been blessed with a more perfect mother. She has made my life so wonderful and has raised me with my best friends... ALL of my Siblings! She is the best cook and baker a girl can find.

I grew up loving to tickle her back and give her foot rubs. For some reason, it helped me to fall asleep when she could relax. Mom, I love you so much!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Just like I said on Emmy's blog, I love your mom too. She rocks!